COMMITMENT TO THE CUSTOMER
The periods detailed below will begin on the date orders are delivered:
- 60 calendar days: fashion and sports clothes items, accessories, footwear, household items and textiles.
- 30/15 calendar days: watches and jewellery, depending on the brand and furniture.
- 15 calendar days: perfumes and cosmetic items, leisure and cultural items, sports equipment, toys, lighting and all items with electrical or mechanical components.
The product must be unused and in perfect condition. You must include all accessories, documentation and original packaging; if not, the item will be subject to a depreciation.
You will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods if they have been handled in a manner other than that necessary to ascertain their nature, characteristics and functioning.
Once the merchandise has been received in the El Corte Inglés warehouses, and after its condition has been verified, the refund will be processed under the terms set out in RDL 1/2007, according to the payment method used by the customer, except for payments in cash, which will be refunded via bank transfer.
You can return products in any of the following ways:
1) By calling:
✆ 00 44 845 098 0098 (INTERNATIONAL) Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 19:00
✆ 0845 098 0098 (UK) Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 19:00
2) By sending an email to email@example.com
If you wish to cancel an order, you must notify us within a maximum of 24 hours following the order, since the order may have already been shipped and it is not always possible to halt the delivery. If the order has already been shipped, you will have to accept delivery of the order and contact us within a maximum of 14 days following receipt.
Returns for orders whose receipt was subject to customs procedures will not be accepted in stores. Deliveries to the Canary Islands may be returned only in stores in that Autonomous Region.
If you would like to cancel your order before delivery, you must inform us within 24 hours of placing the order; otherwise the order may be on its way and it’s not always possible to stop delivery. If your order has already been sent, you must accept the order when it is delivered to you, so that, after its return and receipt/review by El Corte Inglés in the warehouse, we can return the amount paid for the order.
If, after receiving your order, you would like to return it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Customer Service telephone 00 44 845 098 0098 (international) Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 19:00 or 00 34 900 373 111 (24h), where they will make a note of your decision. Then, send the order to us at:
El Corte Inglés
Ctra Andalucía km 22 800, sucursal 090, Nave R, CP 28340 Valdemoro, Madrid,Spain;
The return shipping costs and any customs fees and local taxes shall be borne by the customer.
Once the order has been received and we have verified that everything is in order, we will reimburse you.
Please in order to get the refund, print the order confirmation email, mark the returned items and include the paper in the returned parcel.
Look closely at the time of the return that you do not include any product not purchased at the website of elcorteingles.com. Please note that we will not be responsible for it and neither the product nor the corresponding amount will be returned.
Free returns at our shopping centres
Articles purchased via www.elcorteingles.com can also be returned at our stores in Spain, free of charge. Returns will not be accepted in Hipercor, Supercor, Opencor, Sfera, Bricor and Centro de Oportunidades stores.
The following products are excluded from the returns system in stores: orders paid for with virtual cards and heavy products (weighing more than 20 kg).
Please contact our Customer Services department.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to:
- The provision of services once the service has been completed or when it has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user, and with their recognition that they are aware that, once the contract has been entirely fulfilled by the company, they will have lost their right of withdrawal.
- The supply of sealed goods that may not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons and whose seals have been broken after their delivery (all cosmetics, personal care items, hair accessories, swimsuits, lingerie / nightwear, underwear, tights, wind instruments, sofas, armchairs, mattresses, quilts, mattress and pillow covers / protectors, weapons, formal wear and its accessories and all those bodyworn products).
- The supply of digital content which is not provided in a physical medium.